Yes, I have a dog
Ten things I like about my dog Chloe:
- When I come home at the end of the day, she’s so excited to see me she leaps as high as my chest.
- Her fur is incredibly soft—it’s like an angora comforter.
- She loves to lick my hand, and her tongue is dainty so it’s a nice sensation.
- When she’s out on a walk, she prances.
- She cuddles up on top of my bed, at my hip, when I sleep at night.
- She hardly ever has accidents.
- She has an intense Maltese cuteness, but she’s not hyper like many Maltese are. If I’m busy with something, she curls up in the corner and takes a nap.
- She’s an ambassador to the kids in the neighborhood. They love her.
- She’s not a yappy dog…generally, she’s pretty silent.
- When she squats to pee, she lifts one foot up just enough to look like Thumper.